You are an advocate for social justice. You are increasingly concerned about the social inequalities that the COVID 19 situation has brought into sharp view in Australian Society and you are wanting to make your concerns known to state and federal Ministers. By making your informed views known, you believe you can help to trigger social change to bring about social equality.
1. Identify and select a Government Minister from the following list:
2. Write a letter to that Minister identifying your concerns and making key arguments around them with a view to explaining what the issues are and why social action/change is needed. Your job is to be persuasive.
3. In writing the letter and in making your arguments draw on at least three of the
following concepts we have studied in the topic.
-migrants and asylum seekers -immigration detention -overincarceration of Indigenous peoples
4. Make sure that you remember that your ability to be convincing and persuasive depends on your ability to come across as knowledgeable about the issues and ideas you are bringing to the Minister’s attention. You will need at least 4 references for this letter in addition to set readings for the topic.
5. You are writing a letter of 2000 words. Think about how you can best divide the space you have in the letter for each of the issues that you raise.
6. Take some time to think about this task as deeply as you can before starting to draw up a plan of attack. What have you thought about the current crisis as it has unfolded? What are the key issues that Governments need to know about? How are those things linked to what you have been learning this semester? How can you start thinking about Australian society in a more expert and informed way?
We look forward to reading your letters! Good luck
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.