Rewriting Paper – The critique sheet is attached to improve on areas that need strengthening. Attention to detail needed for this paper.
Literature Research Paper directions
Your APA 7th edition literature research paper will build off of your PICOT question and should have the following components:
PICOT QUESTION: In critically ill patients (P), is the application of care bundles during care of clients on ventilators (I) more effective compared to not using care bundles (C) in reducing and preventing the incidences of ventilator-associated pneumonia (O) in acute care settings within six months (T).
Title page (formatted according to APA 7th edition)
A running head from p2 on.
· Background of the Problem – why your PICOT population and observation need to have an intervention and comparison reviewed? The background information identifies and describes the history and nature of your research problem with reference to the existing literature. Here in this section, you should indicate the root of the problem being studied, the appropriate context of the problem in relation to theory, research, and/or practice, its scope, and the extent to which previous studies have successfully investigated the problem, noting, in particular, where gaps exist that your study attempts to address. Background information does not replace the literature review section of a research paper; it is intended to place the research problem in a proper context. Two or more scholarly articles should be referenced.
· PICOT question – you are answering a question which should be clearly identified; this is not a problem statement.
· Purpose of the paper – The purpose of your research paper is to conduct an evidence-based literature search and analysis of literature to address your PICOT question by comparing what evidence-based literature has to say about your I (intervention strategy) and C (comparison strategy). To minimize bias, you should not state an opinion in this section. Your purpose statement presents the reason, scope, and direction of the paper. It tells the reader what to expect in a paper and what the specific focus will be. This section is not long.
· Literature search strategy- include the names of databases you used, the word’s used for research, the word’s eliminated in research, dates, types of journals reviewed, the type of studies, the number of journals reviewed, any problems encountered.
· Evaluation of the Literature- analyze the research literature you found which addresses your PICOT. Does the literature utilize qualitative or quantitative studies? What are the sample sizes? What are the locations? Are they similar? Were the findings similar? Are the articles presenting original research? You should have research literature that examines both the I (intervention strategy) and C (comparison strategy). By reading, investigating, and writing about EB literature on both, you minimize bias. Three (3) or more scholarly research articles should be referenced when evaluating your intervention strategy. Three (3) or more scholarly research articles should be referenced when evaluating your comparison strategy.
· Conclusion of findings- it is here in this section you state which is better, the I or the C? Clearly state the intervention or change identified through your analysis of literature as the better option and why.
· Include a discussion on implementing change in healthcare. You may have personal communications with your leaders in your organization or in your community about change. You can include information on what the process is to implement change at your healthcare facility? Unit Practice Council? Manager? What is the process? OR you can write generically about implementing change in healthcare identifying an EBP Model you could use to facilitate change…Be sure to use APA format to CITE personal communications!!
Two or more scholarly articles should be referenced when discussing the change in healthcare.
· Include a discussion on barriers to change- There is EB literature available which discusses barriers to change in healthcare. Here you may cite (APA) your leaders, as they may identify barriers to change OR you can write generically about barriers to change. Two or more scholarly articles should be referenced when discussing barriers to change in healthcare.
· Summary of the paper: Two to three paragraphs, restating the PICOT, the analysis of literature research findings, how change can or may occur, and barriers to change. Discuss areas of needed research or future areas to be examined.
Reference page APA 7th edition formatted with ten (10) or more scholarly and scholarly research references.
The paper should be APA 7th edition formatted, use headings, use APA 7th edition format in-text references, and be 5-10 pages (double spaced) long. Not included in the page count, but required, an APA 7th edition formatted title page and reference(s) page.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.