During the first part of the semester, we have read eight short stories: “Eveline,” “The Birthmark,” “Hills Like White Elephants,” “Everyday Use,” “The Lottery,” “The Things They Carried,” and “The Red Convertible.” For the first essay, students will use their knowledge of these texts to answer the following question:
Explore the concept of character motivation using two characters from different short stories. Find two characters within different tales that share the same motivation for their actions and analyze the factors that drive these characters. In the essay, be sure address the goal or goals on which each character bases his or her decisions. Be sure to support your assertions with textual evidence.
– Essays must be 3-5 pages long. This means it is at least THREE FULL pages in length. Essays that do not meet minimum standards DO NOT earn passing grades.
– Your essay must have an original and intriguing title. Untitled essays will not be read.
– Use standard essay format: typed, double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman, 1” margins.
– Because you will be quoting from the texts, please use proper MLA format both in the essay and in your Works Cited page at the end of the essay.
– Students must stay formal in essay writing, which in this class means no slang, no contractions, no ‘I’ statements and no ‘you’ statements. I will deduct points for papers that are not up to the formal writing standards.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.