Choose an organization, such as the place of employment, business patronized, or other situation and describe how that organization either does or does not apply the course concepts on a day-to-day basis. The following course concepts should be discussed:
1. Critical success factors.
2. Identify and discuss the fixed and variable cost.
3. Calculate the Contribution Margin Income Statement
4. Determine and discuss the most effective costing method for your organization.
5. Using the IRR or NPV method calculate and determine if the capital budget project is viable project cost $2million, project life 10 years and cost of capital 13%.
6. Provide a recommendation for the organization
Information needed to complete the capital budgeting portion of the final project:
– Your company expects to save $450,000 per year for the next 10 years by purchasing the supplier.
– The cost of capital is 15%.
– The company believes it’s initial investment to be $2 million.
Grading for the paper is based on the following:
1. Introduction and background describing organization – 10%
2. Discussion of course concepts in context of chosen organization – 65%
3. Conclusion, including degree to which organization incorporates concepts – 10%
4. Quality of writing, including citing sources; and organization of project – 15%
The written paper is to be: typed double–spaced, 1-inch margins, Times New Roman and 12-point font, a 10-page minimum, with correct spelling and grammar, proper citation, references, with a cover page and organized with headings.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.