Final Paper The final project is a culmination of what you have learned in this class. You will select a publicly traded company or a private company that is located in this region. You will be expected to visit this company to learn more about it and to obtain information needed for this project. This company must be large enough or have breadth in their market to either sell or buy outside of the U.S. In other words, they must be considered a global company. This company also has to have a webpage with sufficient information to inform you about this company.
The final project will be a paper about the company. The paper will be a minimum of 10 pages, 1.5 spaced. One of the pages will be a cover page which will include the following information:
• The title of your paper which includes the name of your company
• Your name
• The course number and name of this course and the CRN
You can include charts, pictures, clip art, etc. but they cannot be included in the body of the paper and will not be included in the page count. The paper will be in your own words. You may use information from the company’s website but you cannot copy and paste. Instead, you can paraphrase but the bulk of your work must be in your own words.
The sections of the paper are as follows. You will create headings for each section:
1) Name and mission statement of the company.
2) History of the company. Summarize major events and explain how these events affected the company.
3) Write about at least 1 ethical decision this company has made in the past or is in the process of making/considering today. Tell what prompted this decision. Explain why YOU think this is a good ethical decision.
4) Barriers to trade. Does this company do business globally? Do they buy raw materials outside of the U.S.? Are any of their products produced off-shore? Do they export product or services to customers outside of the U.S.? What do they consider to be barriers to trade? How do they work with these barriers?
5) Define the organizational structure of this business. Also define the internal organizational structure. Is it effective? How do you know?
6) White about the marketing and distribution strategies. Provide examples to support your work.
7) Write about their operations. Provide examples to support your work.
8) Write about the good and/or bad effects that the current economy and economic decisions have had on the company. Provide examples.
9) Write a summary and a conclusion for your paper. What did you learn about this company? What did you feel was the most important thing you learned and why?
10) The final page will be your bibliography in APA format. This page does not count in the page count for the paper.
You are expected to write this paper in your own words. Remember that Great Bay Community College offers you the services of a tutor and this is included in your tuition. See Student Services to make this request.
The paper will be produced in APA format. If you are not familiar, please review APA format for the paper, citations, and references at Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) at https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/gen eral_format.html
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.