Completing the Assignment/Research Essay Checklist
You will spend the entire semester working towards this essay, and anything you write for previous assignments may be used in your final research essay.
▪ Your essay should be formatted according to either MLA or APA guidelines. This includes document set up, in-text citations, and work cited or references page in a consistent format. APA style requires a cover page, so if you don’t have one, I will assume your using MLA (which is the format most students use).
▪ While you may begin your research by establishing the status quo on the topic (what most people know, think, believe about a topic), by the final version of the essay, you should be focused on ideas beyond the status quo. As your essay progresses, it should be clear that although you’ve explored the background information on the topic, that you’ve joined the conversation with fresh perspective rather than simply repeating what others have said before you.
INTRODUCTION and FOCUSED THESIS STATEMENT:
▪ By the time you’ve started drafting this essay, you will have written and posted three introductions to the discussion boards (ECC) or blogs (COD and WCC). Consider your classmates’ feedback and be sure you’ve introduced your topic in an engaging manor, and narrowed your focus to a specific thesis statement that makes your argument or intended main idea clear
DEVELOPMENT OF IDEAS, TOPIC SENTENCES, TRANSITIONS, PARAGRAPHS, ORGANIZATION:
▪ As your draft the body of your essay, make sure you’re paying attention to the “MEAL Plan” when organizing paragraphs. Each paragraph should begin with the Main idea that will be discussed in the paragraph, followed by Evidence from multiples sources. Once you’ve presented evidence, through your own Analysis, explain how and why your evidence furthers your argument. End each paragraph with a Lead-In to the next paragraph. Be sure to use appropriate signal phrases and transitions throughout each paragraph. Your essay flows from section to section, paragraph to paragraph, with paragraphs of reasonable length and depth.
SOURCE MATERIA, CITATIONS, CROSS REFERENCING:
▪ Include a minimum of eight sources in your final paper. All in-text citations should be correctly formatted and signal phrases should be used to introduce the source before including direct quotes. All summarized and paraphrased material must be cited as well. Every in-text citation should correspond with the Work Cited or References page.
WORK CITED or REFERENCES PAGE
▪ Include a bibliographic list, either Work Cited or References in correct format. You will likely takes these directly from the Annotated Bibliography; however, do not include the summaries from that assignment. Source citations should be flush left with hanging indents and be in alphabetical order.
TEXT LENGTH and VISUALS
▪ Your essay should be a minimum of 8-full pages of text, double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman. The three required visuals, work cited/references, and, if needed, cover page are not part of this text length. Essays should be thoroughly edited in a clean document that does not include inserted comments or track changes
Source Requirements (minimum of 10) Type of source Number of sources needed for this assignment Printed Books • Books written by one or more authors • Entire edited collections of essays by different authors, published in book form,
Minimum of 1 print source Library Database Sources • Scholarly, technical, and/or scientific articles accessed via a library database
Minimum of 2 sources Internet or Published Articles • Websites sponsored by organizations, businesses or government. • Blogs or discussion forums • Newspapers or popular magazines
Minimum of 2 sources Multimedia or Social MediaSources • Documentaries or films • YouTube or other videos • Podcasts • Slideshares, powerpoints, or Prezis published online (or something similar) • Social Media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc)
Minimum of 2 sources Additional • Interview with a living source • Survey • Fieldwork experience
Minimum of 1 2 additional sources in any of the above categories
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.