You decide how to best answer these questions. You can use paragraphs or “bulleted” data or a combination of both.
I know your work will be mature and interesting. Answer the questions carefully: The length of each answer is your decision.
1) In your own words and utilizing the materials of this course interpret these three statements;
The kind of person a therapist is remains the most critical factor affecting the client and promoting change.
Technicians” do not make significant differences in their clients’ lives.
Counselors must be willing to remain open to their own growth and to struggle in their own lives if their clients are to believe in them and in the therapeutic process.
2) In Lecture Notes #2 we studied this concept, “Put the plan into action: After evaluating the client’s situation and creating a plan, human service workers put the plan into effect.” Identify and describe processes and procedures Human Services Professionals use to “put the plan into effect,”
3) In Lecture Notes # 5 we studied three types of empathy. Identify and explain these three concepts.
4) In studying Clinical Documentation we identified the importance of Informed Consent. Describe these important concepts.
5) Regarding the importance of self care Dr. Laurie Santos writes, “We assume that self-care looks like a nice bubble bath — or even hedonistic pursuits, selfish pursuits. But the data suggests that the right way to treat ourselves would be to do nice things for other people. We actually get more out of being more open and more social and more other-oriented than spending money on ourselves. It’s a bigger increase to your happiness.”
Evaluate this data finding and statement. Why is this so?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.