This is a 1600 word assignment, please don’t exceed the world limit. Please include a bibliography.
You could choose SOME of the below topic in the essay
1. Provide the basic facts about the country. Location, population, primary crops, industries, level of income, the distribution of income and perhaps wealth, climate, and finances (budget deficit/surplus, current account deficit/surplus). What has happened to PPP-adjusted per-capita income since 2003?
2. Describe briefly its political history (independence, wars, dominant political parties, dominant political/economic “elites”? democracy or authoritarian rule, was there a land reform?).
3. Describe briefly its economic history (past growth, major positive or negative periods and events, export successes/failures, outward looking or primarily closed, share of trade in GDP, currency issues, possibly major projects (e.g. Aswan Dam in Egypt)
4.Provide additional details as to the current state of the country, its challenges, what is being attempted to induce growth, which outside countries are most involved with it, its debt situation, current government, etc.
5. If the country has been fairly successful, to what do you attribute that? Conversely, if it has had little or no growth, what are the reasons for that? Does the country’s history support Easterly’s general argument that a lack of incentives has been the major problem in poorer countries?
6. What actions and policies would you recommend to the government of the country, and why?
7.What changes in the behavior of outside governments and multinationals would be most helpful to the country, and why?
8. What do you expect will occur in the next decade, and what do you hope will occur? Again, support your statements.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.