Write a 3-5 page research paper in which you report on a non-profit organization in Houston, Texas that you feel has been particularly valuable to you or to your community during the past year. You research will require reading about the non-profit organization from information found on their website, organization produced publications and media, newspapers, magazines, and by using library publications and databases. In addition, you must conduct an interview with a person who is in a leadership position within that organization (manager, director, Vice president, President, or member of the board).
Your paper should include the following elements:
· Name of the organization and primary address/headquarters
· An overview of the organization’s history and mission
· Description of the service(s) they provide and their target audience
· What are the key goals they are trying to accomplish/ List and briefly describe several major projects or initiatives that the organization is currently working on?
· What is the leadership or management structure of the non-profit organization? How are critical decisions made? What role do teams of employees or volunteers play in the decision making. What decision-making model(s) are frequently used by this organization? Ask for an example.
· What effect has the Covid 19 pandemic had on their operations? i.e fundraising, staffing, recruitment of volunteers, service to the community.
· Discuss why you chose to report on this organization
Length: 3-5 page minimum, single- spaced, typed in MS Word. Write in paragraph format. You are encouraged to offer your reflections or opinions about the non-profit at the end of the paper.
You nay use either MLA or APA style.
Your name should be on the top page, right corner; pages are to be numbered
Bibliography should contain a minimum of 5 resources. Your bibliography should contain the name, title, and date of your interview.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.