Type of Assessment: Written assignment
Assessment Brief: This assignment is in two parts – please answer both parts, in the given order.
Part A – Read the “Report of the Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Enquiry” Executive Summary (Francis 2013). Identify the key elements of interprofessional working that were failing at the Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust during this time, and discuss these in relation to:
• the abilities and skills required to develop, manage and maintain appropriate relationships with people, their families, carers and colleagues (LO1)
• the benefits and challenges of interprofessional and interagency working across the health and care system (LO2).
• the roles, responsibilities and scope of practice of all members of the nursing and interdisciplinary team and how to make best use of the contribution of others involved in providing care (LO4).
• the principles of partnership, collaboration and interagency working across all relevant sectors (LO6).
Part B – Using the principles of Human and Environmental Factors, identify and discuss how digital information sharing technologies could prevent the failures of “Mid-Staffs” from reoccurring. Discuss this in relation to:
• the principles of human factors, environmental factors and strength-based approaches when working in teams (LO3).
• the effective and responsible use of a range of digital technologies to access, input, share and apply information and data within teams and between agencies (LO5).
The module team suggest you structure your assignment in the following way, in order to ensure you address all learning outcomes:
• Your assignment should start with an introduction of approximately 100 words.
• All learning outcomes need to be addressed; they carry equal weighting.
• Dividing the word count equally would suggest using around 300 words per learning outcome.
• Your assignment needs to have proper sentence structure; good English language, grammar, and spelling; and be properly referenced using University of Lincoln Harvard referencing with a minimum of 20 different references for the entire assignment, which equates to 3 or 4 per learning outcome.
• You should use your academic writing skills to integrate the discussions around each learning outcome into an essay that flows well from introduction to conclusion.
• It needs to finish with a conclusion of around 100 words, this should summarise your discussion and not introduce new points.
Presentation of your submission
All work should adhere to the Harvard Referencing System. Details can be found on the Library website: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/learn/referencing
All assignments must to be word processed and formatted in the following way:
§ Use only Arial font – size 12
§ Use 1.5 line spacing throughout
§ Leave a line space between paragraphs
§ Number all pages
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.