PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! THIS PAPER IS WORTH HALF OF MY GRADE! PLEASE ONLY USE REPUTABLE SOURCES. NO WIKIPEDIA! ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE INTEXT CITATIONS APPROXIMATELY AS RELATED TO APA FORMAT.
THE PATHOGEN IS COVID-19
As a professional, you will likely spend a lot of time interacting with patients. It is vital that you are able to inspire confidence in your patients and promote a clean and safe environment. Healthcare professionals are in high demand and this labor outlook expects to continue. The understanding of microbial organisms, their origins and their impact to the health of an individual as well as the greater community is imperative in health care to not only treat but also proactively prevent the spread of disease.
Identify a pathogen to describe how a typical case would present, as well as how it spreads, and the possible treatment options, by addressing the following requirements. Your final report must describe and address characteristics of the pathogen (i.e. infectious agent), methods for controlling and treating the pathogen, and the overall impact that the disease has on human health.
Section 1 – Typical Case
• Research the characteristics of a typical case associated with the pathogen you have chosen to analyze.
• Describe the chief complaints from the individual experiencing the disease, including signature signs and any other important findings.
• Describe the typical progression of the disease.
Section 2 – Pathogen (i.e. the infectious agent)
• Research the characteristics of the pathogen.
• Identify and describe the classification of the pathogen (i.e. bacteria, virus, fungi, etc.).
• Indicate any specific identifying characteristics, such as morphology, metabolism and
any specific requirements for growth.
Section 3 – Epidemiology
• Research how the disease is transmitted.
• Describe how individuals typically acquire the infection.
• Identify and explain any specific disease vectors and/or reservoirs.
• Research and report the disease prevalence in recent years.
• Describe any populations (geographic, cultural, socioeconomic, etc.) that might be at a
higher risk of infection.
• Investigate any recent outbreaks and describe them in detail.
Section 4 – Prophylaxis/Treatment
• Research any approaches that are used in the diagnosis, control and treatment of this disease.
• Describe the typical methods that are used to combat this disease.
• Explain the typical outcomes expected from treatment and indicate whether the
disease can be cured.
• Citation requirements: 5 scholarly sources (excluding textbook)
• Describes and addresses characteristics of the pathogen (i.e. infectious agent), methods for
controlling and treating the pathogen, and the overall impact that the disease has on human health.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.