Your partner will give you access to their essay draft, either through google docs, a Word .doc shared via email, or another method that you have both agreed to in advance. Your task is to provide feedback throughout the draft. Identify sentences or phrases that are particularly strong and effective. In moments where the argument seems weak, identify information that is superfluous or contradictory to the thesis. When necessary, correct errors in grammar and spelling. When appropriate, suggest alternate word choices that would improve precision and clarity.
At the end of the document, provide comments in the form of a paragraph that clearly answers all or most of the following questions:
• Did the paper satisfy the expectations raised in its title?
• Was this thesis expressed clearly in the paper itself?
• Can you imagine an intelligent opposition to this thesis? Is so, what?
• Does the author remain true to this thesis through the paper?
• Were there important terms that needed stronger or clearer definitions? If yes, what were they?
• Did the author use citations from class readings and other sources effectively?
• Are there counter arguments that the author should consider in the final version of the paper?
• Name an objection that either should have been addressed or which warranted a deeper exploration than the paper presently provides.
• Were you convinced that the stand taken was the best approach to the topic?
• Comment on the paper’s line of argument (its overall clarity, the smoothness of its transitions and substantiations, the order in which it developed its points, etc.).
• Comment on the paper’s prose (vividness, correct use of language and grammar, etc.).
• Comment on the strengths and weaknesses of the opening and closing paragraphs.
• What qualities did you like best about the paper?
• What is the single most important aspect of the paper that the author should work on before handing it in?
That is the guideline of this assignment, if you need any more information, please contact me.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.