This assignment builds on your initial work in Assignment 1 (CVS Health is a health care pharmaceutical provider)
where you developed a project description. Based on the scenario and using the description you created in Assignment 1, you have been contracted to continue your work and conduct a performance analysis that includes a gap and root cause analysis of the problem.
Conduct a gap analysis and a root cause analysis.
1. Using pages 158-160 in your text as a guide, conduct a gap analysis identifying actual and desired performance, the gaps present and future, and prioritize the gaps according to their importance of addressing.
2. Choose a cause analysis tool (see page 167 your Module 4 Lesson or one of your own choosing) and analyze the causes of the performance gap using each of the five steps on pages 166-167 in your text. Include all tools used in your cause analysis process in your write up of this assignment. For example, if you use a survey, include the survey questions, if you use a fishbone diagram, include this.
3.structe as the following
Describe Actual Performance:
Describe Desired Performance:
Prioritize the gaps
Prioritize Performance gaps (in order of priority)
Describe your cause analysis tool (Include tool in Appendix)
Identify the driver or the cause of the performance
Classify the driver or cause by determining where it originates
Prioritize the drive or cause
Generate cause examples
Verify causes with another performance improvement colleague
Reflect on your learning:
Reflections on My Learning
1. What challenges did you experience in completing the assignment?
2. What new information or skills did you gain from this assignment?
3. How might you use this in the future?
4. Is there any additional information or thoughts you would like to share?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.