For this paper, you will expand on your research and compose a seminar paper that reflects on some of the following questions.
– What is a significant problem related to your topic? From what did the problem arise?
– How have others previously attempted to address the problem? What are some of the clashing perspectives/opinions about the problem?
– Does the problem have a solution? Is there disagreement about a solution? Or is there disagreement over what is causing the problem?
– Is this a practical problem (do you want to change the way we act?) or a conceptual problem (do you want to change the way we think?).
– What does this problem, or the ways in which people have reacted to it, reveal about our culture or society? About our values, goals, or restrictions?
Once you have conducted extensive research and formulated a thesis, you will have two options for structuring your argument:
Rebuttal: argue in opposition to a perspective that does not align with your own. Rebuttal arguments may take the form of either a refutation (disproving the validity of an argument) or counter argument (arguing for an alternative). It is not enough to show that there are other points of view in one or two paragraphs of the paper. You must engage with opposing ideas and dissect those arguments point-by-point.
Proposal: offer a solution to a problem. You must show that the solution is valid and preferable to other solutions. It is not enough to say that a solution exists in the final two or three paragraphs of the paper. The majority of the paper must demonstrate how the solution will work, argue for why this is the best of many possible solutions and anticipate any objections from the audience.
Requirements: Please be sure that all of your drafts include the following criteria:
-an interesting title. (no, “Research Paper 3” isn’t interesting)
-1,500 words Google Document in MLA format: Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, 1 inch margins, left aligned, have a title, proper header, and be sure to include page numbers and last name on each page. Works cited does not count toward your final word count.
– an introduction that captures the readers attention and informs them of the questions/topics you’ll be addressing, and a teaser of what you found. Again, most of the time in web writing, the thesis becomes apparent over the course of your inquiry.
– engagement with at least 10 sources. This means that sources will offer ideas and evidence that is to be critiqued or applied to other examples. Really show the reader that you’ve read and fully understand the evidence and experts you choose to cite. You will be required to include information from at least one academic journal article, one book or formal report, and one contemporary newspaper account. Additional resources may also be a healthy mix of primary, secondary, books, journal articles, websites, YouTube videos, and other resources. Be sure that you can justify your use of each source—i.e., be able to articulate why that source is the best possible source.
– introduce experts/evidence and explain why information is credible.
– summaries, paraphrases, and direct quotation.
– topic sentences, points, and particulars.
– direct, interesting sentences that have been trimmed of verbiage.
– argumentative topic sentences that clearly state the main points in your argument.
– cohesion within paragraphs and throughout the essay.
– a counterargument that addresses a skeptical reader’s reasonable objections.
– a conclusion that gestures towards a larger significance.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.