Students will write a final paper based on a number of criteria that will result in the creation of a
philosophy of religious education that encapsulates the understanding of time found in Thomas Groome’s “Chapter 1, Education in Time.” Thus education or the act of educating for Groome has three dimensions that include an “already” or past, a “present process being realized” or present, and a “not yetness” or future. In Chapter 9 of the same text, Groome repeats his understanding of the word “present.” He states, “present here to have the meaning I gave it in Chapter One: the present of things present, the present of things past, and the present of things future.”
Thus, the outcome of your final paper project will conclude with a creation of a 2-page philosophy of religious education that encompasses Groome’s “present of things present, the present of things past, and the present of things future.” Thus your philosophy must have an enduring aspect of time within its scope.
Part B. Please attend to the following in your Final Paper:
1. Introduction: Introduce your paper by describing what your final paper will encompass. This will encompass your first two pages of your Reflection Paper #4. (after grading and editing)
2. Describe your personal background concerning your family and your faith development.
3. Define your denominational or faith tradition background and how your comprehension of religious education was molded by its influence. This can include both the positive and negative influences.
4. From the course readings, choose two religious education theorists that have influenced your understanding and comprehension of the importance of both the history and philosophy of religious education. State how their specific contributions have helped to mold your understanding of the meaning of religious education.
5. If you are presently serving in a church or you are presently attending a church or faith tradition, explain your understanding of the importance and need for the church or faith tradition to have an operational and effective philosophy of religious education.
6. You will conclude your final paper project by creating a two-page philosophy of religious education that addresses the following:
a. What is your philosophy of religious education?
b. Why is such a philosophy needed?
c. How the philosophy supports an effective teaching modality for those who attend the specific church or faith tradition.
d. Explain how your philosophy seeks to incorporate Groome’s “present of things present, the present of things past, and the present of things future.”
e. If your philosophy of religious education is instituted, what do you hope will be gained by those who utilize such a philosophy?
6. Your final paper should be between 8 – 10 pages, 12-point font, double spaced, proofread, with footnotes, and bibliography.
Final Assignment: Oral Presentation Requirements
Students will write a final paper based on a number of criteria that will result in the creation of a personalized philosophy of religious education. The final paper should be between 8 – 10 pages, 12-point font, double spaced, proofread, with footnotes, and bibliography.
Part B. In a 20-minute Oral Presentation, please attend to the following:
1. In your oral presentation you are to give an overview of what your final paper
a. Define your denominational or faith tradition background and how your comprehension of religious education was molded by its influence.
b. Which two religious education theorists will you be referencing in your paper and why?
c. Why does the church or faith tradition where you attend or serve need an operational and effective philosophy of religious education?
d. What do you hope will be accomplished by creating such a philosophy?
2. Remember this is a 20-minute oral presentation, so have your script ready and timed.
3. Please share a hard copy of your oral presentation outline with the entire class. Please send all a copy via email prior to your presentation date and time.
4. There will be a short discussion after each presentation, so comments can be shared.
You will do WELL, so prepare well and do not worry!!!!!!!!! Stay focus on what you are sharing. Again, you will do WELL!!!!!
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.