When you’ve got a great research question, I’d like you to answer the following:
1. Please provide your working research question. (Make sure that it’s the most specific and arguable version of the question that you can muster. This should be one or two sentences long.)
2. In a short piece of writing (no more than 250 words), explain to me the debate that surrounds this subject. Are there people out there debating this? If so, tell me what the argument is about. (If there is no debate, this is not an adequate subject — and you’ll need to rethink.)
3. Any argument has to have at least two sides. Show me that these sides exist. Please provide links to two sources (articles, YouTube videos, podcasts, blog posts, etc.) that you feel represent two differing views on this subject. Do any explaining (no more than 250 words) that might be necessary for getting me to understand.
4. Who do you envision as the audience for this project? Who might benefit from having this question answered? Who might be interested in learning more about it? (No more than 250 words.)
5. Thou shalt not bore thy reader. All I do is grade, grade, grade. Quite frankly, I don’t want to read another essay — so why should I care about this problem you’ve identified? How does it affect me? If it doesn’t, how might it concern someone I love? (No more than 250 words.)
***Note that these word counts say no more than 250 words; however, that’s not an invitation to submit a quick sentence and be done with it. Be as thorough as you can. You don’t want to leave me with questions.
When you’re done, please submit your responses here and they will be graded.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.