Short Answer Questions – answer any Four of the following six questions with 250-300 words each. Remember to explain your answer with as much support as the word limit will allow.
1. Should we switch to Instant Run-Off for presidential elections, why or why not?
2. Does Dillon’s rule take too much power away from municipalities?
3. Describe the relationship between county and state governments.
4. Do we expect too much from the President? Discuss with reference either to their formal powers or the federal bureaucracy.
5.Considering the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 9th Amendments, did the framers intend for Americans to have a right to privacy?
6. Why are political parties important for citizen participation in government?
Long Answer Questions – answer only ONE of the following three questions with AT LEAST 750 but no more than 800 words.
1. Do you agree with Dahl’s assessments of the U.S. Constitution?
2. Do you think the nation should carry out the work prescribed by Martin Luther King, Jr. to break the ‘impasse in race relations’ as he describes it? To answer this question use concepts, ideas, arguments and insights from King’s lectures as well as the textbook.
3.Does media distort political reality? How can politicians and policy makers stymie the distortion to reach the electorate with their own messages? Discuss with reference to your news diet.
Criteria for Success
Answer questions thoroughly and within the word limits.
Use the readings and course learning materials to inform your answers.
Write clearly, concisely and with few spelling or grammatical errors.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.