Political Systems Analysis Brief Instructions
In this paper, you will evaluate a nation from one of the three categories discussed in Modules 6, 7, and 8 in light of the criteria you identified in your Political Systems Analysis Paper from Module 4. Specifically,
• For the Module 6 brief, you will choose a nation from the Global North
• For the Module 8 brief, you will discuss a nation from the Transitional Developed Countries
You will discuss the following from both a Biblical and a political perspective:
• What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s political structures and arrangements?
• What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s economic structure?
• In conclusion, how well does this nation-state balance liberty, justice, stability and prosperity (LJSP)?
• All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
• The paper should be 2-3 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in Turabian format.
• All required readings and presentations from Module 6, and any relevant readings and presentations from Modules 1-5 must be cited.
• 3-5 additional sources must be used. These need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.
The Global North paper is due on Sunday at 09:59 pm (EST) of Module 6.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.