Reading Required before writing:
Wysocki, R. K., 2014, Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 7th ed., Indianapolis: Wiley (PDF Attached)
1) Chapter 4 (How to scope a TPM project)
2) Chapter 18 (A practical project-based model of the Enterprise)
3) Chapters 10 (Agile project management)
4) Chapter 11 (Extreme project management)
5) Chapter 12 (Comparing linear, incremental, iterative, adaptive and extreme PMLC models)
For an organisation with which you are familiar:
You are a Project Management Consultant who has been brought in to advise an organisation regarding their Project Management processes with regards to a specific project that they are considering. You are tasked to develop a business case within a formal report which justifies the approach that you have taken and:
1) Why it is important to be clear as to the reason for the project and consideration of alternative solutions
2) How project success should be measured
3) Introduces the context including an explanation as to the drivers for this project and how the idea should be evaluated and a business case developed
Before using the project as an example:
1) Prepare a business case
2) Advise how the project should be scoped after acceptance to enable more detailed planning
3) Recommends how the project should be implemented (choice of life cycle and methodology / frameworks to be applied, scope management)
You may use web references as well.
Additional links that will help:
PRINCE2 Agile, a first overview
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.