I started working a on my project today but don’t have time to finish it. The assignment is to complete the assignment I started. The part that needs completing are below. The whole assignment is attached. The assignment was to interview a leader and write synthesis of elements of a successful leader. The person I selected is fictitiously named Mindy Elliott who is a city councilwoman in Huntsville. Huntsville is in the county of Wade, which are also fictitious. Ms. Elliott is a servant, transformational, charismatic leader. I was able to ask the real person some questions. I have attached the information. You can use some if it or not. When it asks for examples, please be creative in making them up. I am also attaching the overview I submitted on her for background information, as well as what I started. I highland some things in red because I have to do them. You only have to complete the assignment. Just finish it. No need to revise anything on the version I started. Please add 8 scholarly sources. Just add them to the reference page I started
BELOW IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
Add an Abstract (1 page)
Section II: Body (11 pages)
• A description of the leader’s organization (e.g., the organization’s mission, main stakeholders, constituents, similar organizations). Note: Do not use the actual name of the organization or identifying details
Describe the leader’s contributions to the organization(s)
o Stakeholders (e.g., “followers,” employees, other leaders, community members)
o Overall community
o Society, if applicable
• Provide an example of a situation in which the interviewee demonstrated his or her management abilities. Then provide an example of a situation in which the interviewee demonstrated his or her leadership abilities. Finally, provide an example of where the interviewee believes he or she could have demonstrated management or leadership abilities more successfully, and why.
• Provide an example of management strategies the leader used to address an organizational problem (e.g., communicating across the organization, dealing with budget crisis or shortfalls, working with community stakeholders, dealing with team conflicts)
• Explain specific behaviors the leader engaged in that were appropriate and that contributed to his or her success
. • Use leadership theory(ies) to explain why the behaviors described led to success.
• Describe the leader’s style, and provide examples that support your assertion.
• Summarize what you believe to be the leader’s strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
• Identify and describe a potential or actual ethical or legal issue the leader or to a situation in which the leader was engaged. (Please be sure to ensure the confidentiality of your interview by leaving out identifying details.)
Conclusion: (3 full pages)
• Provide recommendations to improve the leader’s effectiveness within a public or nonprofit organization.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.