This is a masters of social work research proposal with statistics in it. Please follow all instructions 1-11.
This have to be typed 3-4 pages double spaced, Times New Roman, title and subtitles through out the proposal. Please do not put your name as the author of the word document, put my name (Erica Thomas)
Here are the following in depth instructions that will help guide you through the paper:
Research question: The researcher wants to know how the quality of life is being affected by childhood cancer survivors.
iv- Childhood cancer survivors- interval
dv- Quality of life- interval (on and off treatment)
sample- 75 adolescent survivors
The dv is using Quality of Life Children with Scale (QOLCC) to measure QOL in children on and off treatment. The questionnaire is ranged from 1-5.
The iv is using the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study -Neurocognitive Questionnaire (CCSS-NCQ) to measure impairment in long-term survivors of childhood cancer. This questionnaire ranges from 1-5.
In depth instructions:
1. Context of the topic- 1 paragraph
2. Two variables that are measurable with the research question
3. Clear statement
4. Levels of measurement for the….., explain why this is an appropriate level of measurement by operationalize your variable (determine)
5. How normally distributed is the variables/ test for skewness-histogram, q-q plot, fisher coefficient, needs to be between -1.96 to (1.96), how much of the score is centered around the mean
6. Two hypothesis/ null-no relationship, alternative- is a relationship; tells what direction it is going to go
One tail-direction, two-tail-non direction
7. Characteristics of the design
8. Purpose of the quantitative research- explain the relationship between variables
9. Include target population, actual sample, quantitative data would have to be 30 or more to have a generalized study, method of sampling (choose one that is convenient to the study)
10. Do you plan to use surveys? Use scales that are already used, discuss validity and reliability- psychometric properties
11. Name what test you want to use based on your variables and why it is appropriate based on your variables
Ex: the purpose of the independent t-test if there is a difference between two groups with regards to a dependent variable
Ex: the purpose of the dependent t-test if there is a difference between mean scores in related topics
Ex: the purpose of the chi square if there is an association between nominal variables
ANSWER THE QUESTION AND EXPLAIN IT! That is all that is needed.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.