1. Relate the War on Drugs (pgs. 192 & 202-205-Chapter 6) and (PPT Chp 6, slides 20-21) to race and the criminal justice system in the United States. Your answer should provide a historical understanding, timeframe and important issues and dates. (3 full pages)
2. (a) List and briefly describe/discuss the 6 cases below related to the Death Penalty and Race. (b) In conclusion, discuss the one you believe is most significant as related to race and the death penalty. (3 full pages)
(A) Roper v Simmons (pg. 307)
(B) Furman v Georgia (pg. 211-212 & 229-230)
(C) Gregg v Georgia (pg. 212, 214)
(D) Everhart v Georgia (pg. 213)
(E) Coker v Georgia (pg. 212)
(F) McCleskey v Kemp (pg. 213)
3. How does TAPS Academy (www.tapsacademy.org) and the Community Safety Education Act of Texas (please watch the video located at: https://youtu.be/sH9Swm3ntvY relate to Race and Justice? Discuss solutions to resolve issues of race and justice in the United States. Are the TAPS and the Community Safety Education Act sound responses to the issues at hand? (3 full pages)
Hint be careful with this question: 1) Show how you understand the issues of race and Justice; 2) What solutions have been presented (positives and negatives with these solutions)?; 3) How does TAPS respond to the issues?; and 4) How does the Community Safety Education Act of Texas respond?
(Finish with 1 full page of a conclusion of a summary of what was discussed in the essay overall) (1 page)
***SPECIFICS: THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED***
1. Please Review Chp 7, 8 & 9 PPT to assist in answering Question 1-3 (See PPT attachments)
2. Please Review Chp 7, 8 & 9 Word docx scans in answering Question 1-3 (See Word attachments)
NOTE: The scanned documents provided is for chapters 7-9 and comes from the book: Race & Crime 4th Edition, 2016 Sage Publications-Gabbidon, S., Taylor-Green, H.
3. I need at least 3 textbook & 3 scholarly sources with each essay question backing the information in all questions. (you may use outside texts from other sources as well)
4. APA formatting is VITAL, along with a title page.
5. Please use “in-text” citations & quotes from the textbook of any information you use and any other sources within each essay question from the text and PPT slides. Please use a quote from the text within each essay question. (Keep in mind to use reputable sources within a 5-year time framing (2015-2020) for any borrowed, statistical or researched information.
6. Be as detailed with information as possible when building the essay.
7. Place a reference page/bibliography after EACH essay answer & provide a title page.
8. Look up (www.tapsacademy.org) for answering question number 3
9. Please view 16-minute YouTube film “Community Safety Education Act – Flashing Lights” https://youtu.be/sH9Swm3ntvY for answering question number 3
***This paper is a MAJOR grade and requires all specifics to be followed*** (9 pages)
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.