Read the following instructions and follow them closely in writing, revising, and carefully editing your essay.
Comparing the Creature’s Re-Creations:
Your essay must consider how one of the early twentieth century cinematic adaptations re-imagines the creature’s creation in relation to both Mary Shelley’s novel (you can refer to the 1818 edition) (be clear and consistent in doing so) and one of the late nineteenth century prose fiction or theatrical adaptations we’ve considered. For the movie you will be using Frankenstein, directed by James Whale (1931). and for the theatrical/prose piece you will be using Peake’s Presumption; or, the Fate of Frankenstein (1823).
Write a brief, concise, unified, well-organized and clear essay that explores how the creature’s creation is represented between the novel and the film, using the other selected prose/theatrical piece for comparative and/or contrastive purposes. Your essay should reflect an awareness of the historical context and formal characteristics of each, and you must choose one of the following themes to inform your thesis and unify your discussion:
– The technological and/or occult means of the creature’s creation and how they speak to or draw upon contemporaneous scientific discoveries or media technologies.
Length: approximately 750 words, absolute maximum 1000 words, excluding quotations and Works Cited (ie, quotations and the Works Cited do not count toward the word count limit.) This is roughly 3-4 pages double spaced, 12-point font, with 1″ margins.
The paper should include the following, organized as listed:
(1) MLA style first page with pertinent information (name, course code, professor’s name, date) in the upper left corner, (2) On the same page, the beginning of the essay itself, a two part title that begins with the topic you’ve chosen followed by a colon and a pertinent, catchy and descriptive caption, and (3) on a separate page, following the body of the essay, your Works Cited. The essay must be in complete and well-organized paragraphs, clearly written and properly formatted.
Documentation must follow MLA guidelines (8th edition) using parenthetical citations
Your essay must include:
– an introductory paragraph including a thesis statement specifying the
topic/approach you have chosen and directional information about your
approach which specifically identifies the texts you will use.
– Between two and four body paragraphs developing your argument with
textual support from the required sources. Consider formal aspects of the novel and film – in the case of the latter, these may include mise-en-scene, camera work, special visual effects, casting and acting techniques, narration and dialogue, and use of diegetic or extra-diegetic sound and music.
– A concluding paragraph that summarizes your thesis while re-affirming its importance.
– A minimum of three direct quotes from the novel, and three specific, detailed references to the film, all properly cited. The comparative prose/theatrical text need not be quoted from directly, but must be cited at least once.
You must include a works cited with separate entries for Shelley’s novel, the prose fiction/play, the film you choose to focus on and the other source you elect to draw upon. Follow MLA 8th edition conventions for format and citation. Marks WILL be deducted for incomplete or incorrect citation and format.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.