I want you to identify a specific public service organization that has recently undergone a major change or reform; or a specific public service organization that might change as a result of pending legislative action. Another option would be to discuss a change to a nonprofit organization. Below are some examples of organizations that have undergone reforms and changes that we have mentioned or discussed in class:
1. The Department of Veteran’s Affairs
2. Washington D.C. Public Schools
3. Reforms at Arizona Child Protective Service (CPS)
I encourage you to pick something aligned with your own personal interests, however, if you are having a hard time identifying one that interests you, I suggest you chose one from the list above. Ultimately, you will not be graded on which public service organization you examine; it will be graded on your ability to apply the course material to that particular case.
• Write a 2,500 word discussion paper applying key concepts from the course to your case.
• You are required to use a minimum of 10 sources (including course materials).
• Format your paper in accordance with APA style guidelines.
• The paper is to be written in Times New Roman 12pt font, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins.
• Writing should be clear, well-organized, and contain minimal grammatical errors.
Organize your paper with the following sections and be sure to answer all questions in each section:
• What is the organization?
• What does this organization do?
• What is the reform or proposed change (please be specific)?
• What were the drivers of the change?
• Were they internal or external?
• What level (individual, group, or organizational) is the change occurring?
2) Leadership: Who is the current leader of this organization?
• Did the events driving the change occur when he/she was in charge?
• Based on your research, do they appear to be transformational or transactional? Why or why not?
3) Barriers to Change
• What are the environmental barriers to change?
• Are resources available to support the change?
• Is there consensus on what the goal of the change should be?
• How are the organization’s employees likely to respond to the proposed changes? Why might employees resist change?
4) Strategies for Successful Change
• Based on the readings for this class, what advice would you give to this organization to successfully implement the proposed changes or reforms?
• Specifically, how might a leader overcome the barriers to change that you have identified?
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.