1. Tentative title of your research.
2. What you expect will be the topic for two-month ethnographic research.
3. Justification of your research topic: why do you think your chosen topic is meaningful? Why do you think an anthropological approach is adequate for the topic you’re interested in?
4. Your field location. It does not have to be New York City.
5. Who are you going to study? Any communities? Who are the people that you are going to meet?
6. Research methodology.
7. At least two research questions. These questions are different from interview questions. A research question is the one that frames your research as a big picture. To make a good research question, think about what you are surprised at in your social surroundings. Social phenomena that draw your attention are good sources to make research questions. Hear are some examples of research questions:
a. Why do some people go to church even though they are not Christians?
b. Why do some people prefer writing traditional letter to email?
c. How do students’ perceptions about friendship change once they enter college?
d. How do immigrants maintain their family relationship across the borders?
8. Expected research contribution: what your research can further tell us about human interactions/society.
9. Timeline (from June 1st to July 31st)
10. How to use budget (flight ticket, lodging, meals, local transportation, digital camera, audio recorder, etc). You are required to plan within $3,000.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.