Research Paper Outline Format
• a. Overview of an issue you are examining – include your main assertion or argument (thesis statement)
• b. Offer a short justification – why your readers or target audience should care about your research paper (study importance)
• c. Brief explanation of paper’s scope and planned method to be used in examining your issue
• a. History behind the issue
• b. How this issue impacts society
• c. Critical factors impacting this issue
• d. Possible solutions to be explored in your study
III. LITERATURE REVIEW
• a. Theories, constructs and concepts (journal articles, textbooks and relevant publications)
o i. Describe related theories used to explain issue or theories used to propose a solution to the issue
o ii. How were concepts or theoretical constructs defined?
o iii. Describe relevance of major theories used to explain the issue
• b. Empirical literature (journal articles)
o i. Overview of relevant empirical studies done to date
o ii. Summary of methodology
o iii. What were the major findings of your study?
o iv. What were limitations raised regarding findings of the study?
• c. Your pathway – based on what you discovered in literature review
o i. Whose concept(s) and definition(s) are you going to borrow or use in your own research (if applicable)?
o ii. Describe unique aspect(s) of issue that you will be examining
o iii. Based on what you read so far, describe method that suits best for your own research
• a. State specific research questions that you are examining
• b. Describe research method – data and information collection process
• c. Justify or provide a rationale – why you chose this specific method
V. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
• a. Describe or list major findings
• b. Use tables, charts and graphical illustration to help explain findings
• c. Discuss relevance of findings in light of previous studies
• d. Did any results surprise you? Was there anything that supported previous finding(s)?
• e. What was the main limitation of your study?
VI.CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
• a. A brief recap of issue examined, method used and major finding(s)
• b. Briefly remind readers about original goal of this study and what you accomplished in your research work
• c. Describe how future researchers can expand or build on your work
SOME RESEARCH LINKS:
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.