The paper should include a minimum of two recent references (2007-present).
Prepare the paper using APA formatting guidelines. (The Molloy College Guide to MLA and APA is available under the Coffee House.)
The paper should be a minimum of three pages.
Include a reference list (not included in the page length), including all sources referenced in writing the paper.
Grammar and Punctuation matter.
The paper will be graded based on the following guidelines:
Entrepreneurial Thinking (20%)
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking by identifying key examples of the topic. Use cases and or references to enhance your paper. Use reflection to develop insight into the topic.
Content and Development (60% points possible)
• All project components are addressed in the paper in a substantive way.
• At least four recent references are used.
• Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
• The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
• The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
Readability, Style, and Mechanics (20%)
• Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
• Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
• The paper, including the reference page, follows APA guidelines for format.
• Citations within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.
• Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
• Spelling is correct.
The paper will be turned into turnitin.com.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.