2. Transition Overview of the “Four Software Paradigms” (length 1-page). What were the driving forces to create each paradigm. Why sustain the overlap bridge of paradigms.
3. Paradigms: 1) Imperative; 2) Functional; 3) Logical; 4) Object Oriented. Discuss (for each paradigm length 1-page):
c. Who were primary and secondary users
d. Era Advantages
e. Era Disadvantage
f. Paradigm line chart relating programming approach (y-axis) to time (x-axis)
4. Chart the overlap bridge of paradigms: Plot all four software paradigms on one graph. Along the Y-Axis characteristic shift in difference between Imperative(the How) and Declarative(the What), along the X-Axis a timeline 1940’s to Present. Add a fifth line representing the programming approach over time. Note any intersections.
5. Programming approach summary: Declarative vs Imperative (length 1-page). Narrative elaboration and illustration diagram the Declarative-What vs Imperative-How. Declarative Languages – The programmer specifies what to be computed Imperative Languages – The programmer specifies how to be computed.
6. Question: Denote which came first the demand for change or change itself? Demand could be a thought about doing something which does not exist yet.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.