Identify a critical social problem which is of interest to you and complete a research paper on it.
Some of the critical social questions you may consider for this research:
1. Are social problems socially defined or universal absolutes?
2. How do institutions affect individual behavior that would contribute to social problems?
3. Is it possible for any institution to exist outside the social and economic inequalities of the society in which it is embedded?
4. Why does tracking continue to exist if it is so profoundly criticized? Do you agree with the notion of tracking? Explain your answer.
5. How can the curriculum be changed so that the material being taught is relevant to all children’s lived experiences? Does it make sense to have one national curriculum, or should curricula aim at teaching similar information through different means in order to accommodate all students?
Please use your own words. Your work will not be accepted if you copy directly from any source you consult for this paper. This is plagiarism.
This is NOT a short answer test. You are expected to present a logical, well-organized essay.
The paper will be graded for content and writing skills.
The paper must have a clear structure.
Paper should be at least 5 pages, but no longer than 8 pages.
1. Introduction: Briefly describe the issue you will be researching and its importance.
2. Theoretical Foundation: Review of literature. Briefly describe theoretical positions. Referring to the research – summarize the findings that you consider important. It is important that you write about what you understand the literature is saying about the topic.
3. Analysis and Discussion: This section should show analysis, reflection, on what you have learned from this work. It should consist of a series of paragraphs that progress logically through the series of points that you intend to cover. Your paper should demonstrate your understanding of the selected topic you wrote about.
4. References: At least 8 references, which should be from at least one book, periodical, and scholarly articles. Proper citation should be noted – APA style preferably.
The paper will be graded using the following criteria:
– Complete and coherent. Void of spelling or grammatical mistakes.
– Development of your thoughts with valid evidence and arguments.
– Demonstration of your knowledge and understanding of the readings.
– Ability to show the relationships between the reference materials and your personal experiences and standpoints.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.