Checklist for Essays Please review your essay for each of the following and make revisions or corrections based on each. Remember all essays need a title. Structure:
1. The intro should identify all of the works and authors to be discussed with the titles of works in collections placed in quotation marks.
2. The intro should be at least 4-6 sentences, providing necessary background or material designed to capture the reader’s interest.
3. The intro should end in a thesis which is not simply a fact; remember, you are arguing and ultimately proving something.
1. Body paragraphs should start with a clear topic sentence, an opinion statement that makes the argument of the paragraph. It identifies what point you are trying to prove in the sentence. It is not a fact, a question, or a quote.
2. Transition should be used to move from paragraph to paragraph (first, next, however, not only…but also, besides, but, finally, etc
3. Generally, multiple pieces of evidence (specific examples, quotes, paraphrases) are needed in each paragraph to prove the point of the paragraph. Ask yourself, how do I know this? How do I convince my reader that I am right?
Conclusion: The conclusion may be short; it summarizes the main arguments/positions of the paper and offers a final insight.
Proofing and Editing;
Capitalize all major words of your title.
Do not underline or place quotation marks around your own titles.
Punctuation follows parenthetical documentation ( ).” it doesn’t go inside the quotation marks unless you are not using parenthetical documentation.
Discuss events in literature, film, art, essays, or music using the present or present perfect tense. The author/character/artist, musician or critis says or has explained. For example: Mrs. Mallard cries when she learns her husband has died.
Avoid the informal second person “you.” Instead, use readers, we, or even I if necessary.
Quoting/ Parenthetically citing
All information taken from a source whether summarized, paraphrased, or quoted must be parenthetically cited.
All quotes mus be introduced with words of your own and must be parenthetically cited with the author and page number i.e. (Smith 24). Note just the author’s last name and the number.
Quotations do not start body paragraphs: topic sentences do.
Quotes should not be strung together,one after another. Individually, they must be introduced or integrated into a sentence of your own to support or to illustrate your argument.
Quotes should illustrate and support; they should not substitute for you explanation. Make sure you comment on and explain quotations.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.