Attached is my initial proposal for this paper which was approved.
Paper must be focused on the business: IBM (https://www.ibm.com/ibm/us/en/?lnk=fab)
When writing the paper you must write the paper pretending you are the HR or ER manager of a IBM and are about to expand into THREE different countries.
• Decide which THREE counties you will focus on.
• Choose the first two countries from the continents of South America and Asia, and include either Australia OR New Zealand for the third territory.
• What are the key HR/ER issues you will face with internationalization in terms of
HR/ER policies and practices and the structure and roles of the HR/ER function?
Paper must include
1. Cover page
2. Introduction (200 words maximum)
3. Literature review (about 25 to 35% of your paper’s length)
4. Internationalization description and analysis (based on your HR Internationalization Paper Proposal)
5. List of references–a reference list includes only those items which you directly reference in your paper; it is not a bibliography.
• Use APA style for your references.
The format must include
• +/-10% (inclusive of references, tables, figures etc…).
• Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced text
• Attention should be paid to the presentation of the text in terms of spelling, grammar, and layout; graphics of model adaptations can add value when they illustrate how the chosen case links to the theory.
***I have to run the paper thru plagiarism detection software, so please make sure no plagiarism
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.