MUST USE THE ATTACHED TEMPLATE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
– Condense two previous papers (ATTACHED) into a single research paper and then add 3 substantive recommendations on how you propose that domestic intelligence can be employed more effective to support the HSE to stop terrorist attacks.
– 6-8 page paper summarizing the content and research from first two papers (ATTACHED), make at least 3 substantive recommendations on how to prevent or thwart your selected terrorist group from succeeding in their hypothetical attack on the US homeland. Make sure recommendations are focused only on what happens within the homeland as this is not a foreign policy or international relations course. The recommendations need to be something new or enacting a policy or procedure that is not already in place (do not describe how we already protect the homeland or discuss what current agencies do). Also, make sure your recommendations address a role for state and local agencies.
The focus of this paper is to address how intelligence, law enforcement and homeland security officials from all three levels of government can prevent or disrupt this attack here in the U.S. (not overseas) by clearly specifying your recommendations of counter-measures to stop or interdict the terrorists here at home before the attack occurs. Just listing what the government already does to collect and analyze and conduct law enforcement on the terrorism threat to the Homeland is not sufficient — make some original or even controversial proposals if you like. Do not discuss defensive or protective measures such as increasing physical security — the thrust of your recommendations needs to be focused on domestic intelligence. You can recommend a change to policy, procedure or an organizational change to how the IC (or an individual agency) supports the homeland which directly contributes to stopping a terrorist attack. Feel free to make radical proposals or even changes to existing laws, but do not make proposals that are illegal or unconstitutional. Remember your hypothetical attack was supposed to be imminent (in the immediate future), so longer term proposals may not be viable for this paper.
– Paper needs to clearly identify 3 homeland security intelligence and law enforcement recommendations at the end of paper before conclusions, and include specific section headings for each recommendation with the short title for each recommendation. Your proposals to stop a terrorist attack are the heart of your final assignment,
– Recommendation 1: Your idea to improve homeland security (domestic) intelligence and law enforcement to specifically stop this impending attack; only what you think should be done at home — DO NOT make overseas recommendations. All three must be homeland intelligence focused proposals and not address anything going on abroad.
– Recommendation 2: Make sure at least one recommendation includes a role for the all-important state and local agencies.
– Recommendation 3: Intelligence is about collecting, analyzing, collaborating, sharing/disseminating, etc, so your recommendations must fall somewhere within the intelligence cycle/process. Do NOT make recommendations about increased security measures or ‘force protection’ and defensive approaches.
This final assignment combines all that was wrote in the first two papers for a total of 6-8 FULL pages of content (not including title and reference pages). The final paper is not 6-8 pages of completely new writing since this paper integrates what was wrote for the midterm assignment (summarize that first 5-7 page midterm paper with 1-2 pages of content in this final paper), then add information from the progress assignment on collecting and analyzing on them (summarize that second 5-7 page progress paper with 1-2 more pages of content in this final paper as well). Then add new information where you are making at least three recommendations (3-4 pages of new material). So, the first 2-4 pages of the final paper will summarize your first two papers, and then the last 3-4 pages or so address your recommendations and summarize the whole paper.
Again, in plain terms, for this final paper, all you have to do is condense your two previous papers (as a research paper) and then make 3 recommendations on how to better stop attacks at the end.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.