Subject: Supply chain management
Business Process Improvement Project
Process Name: Pharmaceutical Product planning and inventory control.
Process Purpose: Smooth production flow
Process Output: Availability of products to the pharmacy/Patient
It’s basically a process at your job to identify the process gap that hampers your production availability and business and you can make better or improve it. Its a business process improvement process.
Like I need a total of 10,000 boxes for packaging of the tablet but I produced 7000 box that means I couldn’t produce 3000 tablet causes of unavailability of boxes. As a result, smooth production will not be possible. That means there is a gap in monthly/yearly product demand from market analysis. We have to find out the gap and how to improve it. Like this other inventory as availability of raw material, packaging material, lack of production planning, machine effectiveness, number of workers, Proper schedule. We should have proper product planning and demand analysis of how much raw materials needed, how much packaging materials need, how much product we produced per month to fulfill the customer demand. We have to find some gap and improve the gap; Drawing must include cause project grade depends on micro drawing and follow the below requirement carefully and see the attached file as a reference.
What should we do?
Business Process Improvement Project
, analyze, and propose an improvement to a process.
To receive full assignment credit, deliverables should include:
1. Summary and list of observed waste/muda
2. Business Process Data Collections Worksheet
3. Current State Micro Drawing
4. Future State Micro Drawing
Guidelines and Recommendation(s):
• Drawings should include Cycle Time and Backlog (preferably Cycle Time, Lead Time, and Backlog).
• The ‘Future State’ may pose difficulty for students if they are in a position where they are not empowered to make a change. For the purposes of the assignment, assume you are empowered to change the process.
• Drawings will not be evaluated on the basis of flowcharting skills (e.g. what type of object/shape to use, etc.). If a student only wants to use “boxes”, this is ok.
• Process analysis and data gathering can be quite time-consuming. Use your best estimates (your instructor won’t know the difference).
• No two organizations in the world do things the same way and/or use the same vocabulary. If easier, cater to your organization and do your best to translate for your instructor.
• Students are free to any type of application to create drawings. For some students, using MS Office (PowerPoint, word, excel) is easier. Other students will find using a flowcharting application such as Visio easier. I find using a free app such as Lucidchart as super easy ().
• If students would like to expand the submission to include DMAIC, PDSA, fishbone diagrams, etc….who knows….there could be consideration of Bonus points!
• This is an individual assignment. If students share the same employer, a group of 2 is ok.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.