Develop a survey that you would use to collect data related to the research question that you state in assignment 5.
It’s ok if your assignment 5 research plan did not plan to employ survey methods and relied instead on other sources of data, or on qualitative methods. In such a case, you would simple be conceiving of a survey as an alternate method of studying the research question that you put forward in assignment 5.
1. At the very top of the survey, state the specific research question that you would be able to answer by collecting responses to your survey. Your research question should be stated in one of 3 formats:
Testing for Association: What is the relationship between X & Y?
Testing for Differences: Does Y differ among groups with different X?
Testing for Cause & Effect: What is the effect that X has on Y?
Careful – remember there are strict rules for testing cause & effect, and so you can only perform this kind of testing under specific circumstances.
2. Identify the specific variables that you will need to measure with your survey in order to answer the research question (the X & Y). Identify also any additional variables that you will need to take into account as control measures. (ex: I want to study the difference between education level & income, but need to also account for type of the major or specialty of one’s degree, one’s professional field, one’s age or years in profession, etc… I will need to be sure that my survey measures all of these things)
3. Develop the exact question/response wording that you will present to respondents on your survey questionnaire. If you are studying a construct which risks being subject to poor measurement validity, then identify a validated scale that you can incorporate into your survey (ex: if your dependent variable is happiness, build a subjective well-being scale into your survey). Be sure to avoid problem questions, and to employ best practices such as matrix questions where appropriate.
4. Actually produce this survey as a Google form. Here are instructions for how to create a Google form.
5. Once you have finished producing your questionnaire, you should click on the eye icon on the top right of the page. This will allow you to preview the survey. Once you confirm that everything is in its final form, click on the “send” button on the top right, click the paper clip icon, and copy the link to the survey. You will submit the link to the survey here as your assignment submission.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.