-NO COVER PAGE NEEDED
-REFERENCE PAGE NOT INCLUDED IN 10 PAGES
Argumentative Essay Paper: The argumentative essay is a genre of writing that requires the student to investigate a topic; establish a position on the topic, and collect and evaluate evidence in a concise manner . Argumentative essay assignments generally call for research of literature or previously published material. Research allows the student to learn about the topic and attempt to understand different points of view so that he/she may choose a position and support it with the evidence collected during research. Regardless of the amount or type of research involved, argumentative essays must establish a clear thesis and follow sound reasoning to establish a point.
A 10-page double spaced argumentative essay requires the topic from the subject index of your course textbook. The topic will be based on the subject choice of your interest on a random first come basis. The essay will be weighted on a 1000-point system. (APA format, 12-point font, rules of grammar and writing do apply).
Specific instructions required for the following format of the argumentative essay:
• cover page (title-name-course code-semester)
• introduction of the topic along with a clear, concise, and defined argument statement that you want to make should occur in the first paragraph(s) of the essay
• define and explain the topic in more detail providing research for description
• identify and make a personal opinion argument as it pertains to the topic from your perspective
• provide evidential support (whether factual, logical, statistical, or anecdotal) concerning your opinion argument stance in relation to the topic
• make a conclusion to re-address the topic along with consideration as it pertains to the evidence you provided for making an argument
• reference page to include a minimum of four (4) sources that can be utilized from the following academic criteria: textbook, professional journal(s), scholarly book(s), scholarly website(s) (use Google Scholar)
-PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE MORE THAN 6 REFERENCES AND KEEP used OF QUOTES TO AROUND 10% OF TOTAL PAPER
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.