1. Assume that you will be teaching someone what is involved in order to design and develop a database.
1. Choose either of the following type of database application for your examples.
a. Application, or
Which means you will need to state the type of database(s) that you are designing and developing (OLTP, OLAP, EDW).
Note: If you are working with another person, one must do the Application example and the other must use the Analytics example.
2. Include a title page:
a. CIS3730 Test 5
b. Your name and which example (application or analytics)
c. Partner name, if you worked with another person.
3. Use at least one slide per phase.
4. Include the phase, what SDLC activities and deliverables takes place and the associated database activities and deliverables. Add diagrams for each. DO NOT have a slide of paragraphs.
5. You can use the Notes section of your slides to add more details if needed.
6. For the implementation phase, include a diagram of the entire (OLTP) application or (OLAP) example. The types of databases for your source data as well as the type of database your are using for your (application or analytics) example.
7. Do NOT COPY from the text or other materials. Put the information in your own words.
8. You may use diagrams from external materials, lectures, or draw your own.
9. You may also share your diagrams with the other person. But, you just cannot use the same copy (wording) as the other person. Therefore, your presentation, can NOT look and read the same as the another person.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.