A research project (10-12 pages paper double-spaced, excluding title page & references) analyzing the portrayal of human rights issues in films. You will discuss the treatment of specific human rights cases and contextualize your analysis with a framework of human rights documents and readings and providing historical background of the issues portrayed. Your paper should incorporate theoretical concepts and perspectives introduced and discussed in the course readings and lectures.
Topic: The impacts that human rights awarenesses and human rights violation have influenced on the next generation of immigrants and refugees
Following are the requirements:
1. INTRODUCTION STATING WHAT PAPER IS ABOUT, RESEARCH QUESTIONS, WHY IT IS IMPORTANT, METHODS, TOPICS COVERED, & HOW PAPER IS ORGANIZED:
2. THEORETICAL CONCEPTS, LITERATURE, BACKGROUND INFORMATION CONTEXTUALIZING AND FRAMING YOUR ANALYSIS:
3. INFORMATION PAPER GIVES/ANALYSIS:
4. ORGANIZATION [divide in sections with subtitles; e.g. Introduction, Conclusion]:
5. CONCLUSION SUMMARIZING FINDINGS:
– GRAMMAR, SPELLCHECK, CORRECT SPELL/WRONG WORD (e.g. “then” rather than “their”)
6. QUOTING: No more than 15% exact match in your paper. Keep quotes short, 1 or 2 lines. If you quote, analyze the quote.
– REFERENCES: 10 MINIMUM, 6 FROM BOOKS, PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS, AND/OR HUMAN RIGHTS DOCUMENTS, FILM SHOULD BE INCLUDED (WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A SOURCE):
7. USE OF PROPER CITATIONS IN TEXT TO BACKUP YOUR ARGUMENTS/DATA; PAGE# WHEN QUOTING, URL OF WEB SOURCES (w/date of access):
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.