It is time to pack your bags because you are headed on a “virtual” journey to a governmental research institution. You will be selecting a leading governmental research institution (you can see a list of top 25 leading governmental organizations below). The institution’s main website will be the focus of your tour. After you have spent time fully exploring the website, you will write a 3-page paper (exclusive of title page or bibliography) that addresses the following elements: an introduction with a thesis statement, a brief history of the institution and its significance, an analysis of any primary sources that exist on the website (or in a physical archives associated with the institution), and a discussion of any issues that the institution is facing today. Also, address the rationale for government sponsored scientific research, and make an argument for where scientific innovation is strongest: governmental, private, commercial, or educational institutions.
Here are some approved government institutions that are considered the top 25 in the world. Ask your instructor for approval of one not on the list:
• Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, France, Website: www.cea.fr
• Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, Website: english.cas.cn
• Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation, Australia, Website: www.csiro.au
• Fraunhofer Society, Germany, Website: www.fraunhofer.de
• French Institute of Health & Medical Research, France, Website: english.inserm.fr
• German Cancer Research Center, Germany, Website: www.dkfz.de
• German Research Center For Environmental Health Munich, Germany, Website: www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
• Health & Human Services Laboratories, USA, Website: www.hhs.gov
• Japan Science & Technology Agency, Japan, Website: www.jst.go.jp
• Jülich Research Center, Germany, Website: www.fz-juelich.de
• Korea Institute of Science & Technology, South Korea, Website: eng.kist.re.kr
• Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA, Website: www.llnl.gov
• Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, Website: www.lanl.gov
• Max Planck Society, Germany, Website: www.mpg.de
• Medical Research Council, United Kingdom, Website: www.mrc.ac.uk
• National Aeronautics & Space Administration, USA, Website: www.nasa.gov
• National Center for Scientific Research, France, Website: www.cnrs.fr
• National Institute for Materials Science, Japan, Website: www.nims.go.jp
• National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology, Japan, Website: www.aist.go.jp
• National Research Council Canada, Canada, Website: www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
• Pasteur Institute International Network, France, Website: www.pasteur.fr
• RIKEN, Japan, Website: www.riken.jp
• Spanish National Research Council, Spain, Website: www.csic.es
• United States Navy, USA, Website: www.navy.mil
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, USA, Website: www.va.gov
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.