Directions: Answer the below questions in full sentences in a Microsoft Word or PDF file.
What you will do
• Research President Trump’s approach to the COVID-19 Crisis since January, 2020 to date
• You may use Google and the library database to quickly identify reputable news stories, and articles, and press conferences.
• No blogs allowed.
• Minimum of 6 sources required
• President Trump’s social platforms (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and the Federal Government’s official websites must be used and cited, but they MAY NOT be counted toward the required 6 sources.
1. Provide a background of the crisis with documentation from sources for a-e, minimum of 5 quotes/citations/support:
• What actually happened?
• What did Trump do initially? What is he doing now? Did he alter/change/contradict his approach? Why and how is this affecting the crisis (leader/public/stakeholders)?
• How did Trump respond/communicate with public/customers/stakeholders/fans?
• How did/does Trump use his social media platforms to support their PR crisis communication?
• What did fans/customers/public/stakeholders say on social media say about leader and crisis at onset of crisis (use Jan 2020)? What are they saying now (as of April 22/2020)?
2. Work the crisis through the Ten Lessons On Effective Crisis Leadership from your crisis text.
To do this:
• Identify each lesson clearly by bolding and underlining or highlighting them.
• Discuss Trump in reference to each lesson
• Use research to support each of the steps in the form of documented information from your sources. So, ten lessons, minimum of ten quotes/support.
• Place the direct quotes, from your research, in quotation marks and indicate the name of the author/publication in parentheses.
3. Analyze Trump’s Communication.
To do this:
• Explain in detail, how you think Trump handled the crisis.
• What do you believe Trump is doing well (did well) and discuss what he could be doing (or could have done) better/differently to handle the crisis?
• Use your text to support your analysis. To do this, actually quote the text and put the direct quotes from Ch. 7 in quotation marks with page #, to support your opinion above. You should have at least, 4 quotes from text
• Use your research to support your analysis—include at least 5 quotes from your sources here. Place them in quotation marks and add author’s name.
1. Include a bibliography or works cited page (no specific formatting style required) with links for all sources used.
2. Do not repeat the same quotes from your sources to answer different questions.
3. Do not forget to reference Trump’s tweets, or other social content and the Fed’s information.
4. This assignment is worth 225 points. I expect a thorough, detailed report based on research, not your opinion. This is NOT the time to share your love or hate for our President. You are simply studying his Crisis Leadership!
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.