Please answer the following questions. Please elaborate as much as you can. Extremely short answers will be marked wrong. Offer a good amount of reflection on each answer.
1. Describe each main character, and explain why you think each is a main character.
2. Describe each supporting character, and explain why you think each is a supporting character.
3. Describe the setting of the story.
4. Outline the events of the story in order.
5. Identify and explain all of the conflicts involved in the story.
Please explain the importance or relevance of each quotation from the story. Why are these quotations important? What do they reveal about the story, characters, setting, etc.? Please elaborate as much as you can and offer a good amount of reflection on each answer.
1. “‘Of course, you can be prodigy, too,’ my mother told me when I was nine.”
2. “She talked to Mr. Chong, who lived on the first floor of our apartment building.”
3. “But I was so determined not to try, not to be anybody different, and I learned to play only the most ear-splitting preludes, the most discordant hymns.”
4. “I was so caught up in how lovely I looked that I wasn’t worried about how I would sound. So I was surprised when I hit the first wrong note.”
5. “‘Only two kinds of daughters,’ she shouted in Chinese. ‘Those who are obedient and those who follow their own mind!’”
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.