I have chosen the
Product Line #3 Apparel: All sports clothing lines, starting with hats, helmets, vests, and jackets (male/female/youth lines).
Marketers monitor the internal metrics for their products as well as relying on companies that provide metrics and analytics on a constant basis regarding website activity, social media responses in certain demographic groups, and more. In this simulation Assignment, you will access the simulation with survey data and the CSR database of the new company, ASG. Then you will begin to analyze data and determine the marketing opportunities involved for improving brand loyalty regarding your chosen product line.
The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this Assignment:
Evaluate a firm’s marketing opportunities.
Interact with others in a professional manner using appropriate communication and presentation skills.
You will create a minimum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with audio and an additional title and references slide with notes below each slide for the marketing director (MD) and marketing team.
Address the following checklist items based on the simulation survey results (located below), the CSR database, chapter readings, and Learning Activities:
· Evaluate the marketing opportunities for your selected product line’s children’s and youth products and the customer experience based on the survey data (found in the simulation link below), the ASG CSR database, and readings.
· Recommend marketing opportunities for improving brand loyalty for each of the products in your previously chosen product line.
· Determine the brand personality of ASG
· Determine who influences the consumer buying decision for each of your products in your previously chosen product line and how marketing can improve upon the current influences (use the CSR database).
· Determine the global marketing opportunities if the majority of suppliers are located in the United States and the entire product line you chose is of increasing interest to consumers in your choice of either the European Union (EU) or Asia
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.