watch this documentary about life in Antarctica and write your answers or views [one or two paragraphs] for each
1. How will people behave differently living in much smaller spaces? Will this affect what [and how much] people will own? How will houses be very different than current ones and why? Will we still have stores and restaurants and 7-Elevens?
2. What other life from Earth will we take with us and why? Will we attempt to make parks with lawns and trees [as a reminder of Earth], will dogs and cats be with us, will we have chickens [fresh eggs and grilled chicken], would it be difficult to bring aquarium fish there? And because cows would be really difficult to feed and raise there, will we shift to “growing meat” in something of a lab?
3. What kinds of new traditions and holidays would you expect there? Will there be a “Founder’s Day” celebrating the first time people arrived? Would we have celebrations for new arrivals? Would we have banquets or feasts when supply ships arrive?
4. Given that eventually we may have the first children born on Mars, what kinds of rare things from Earth [remember, let’s assume shipping things to Mars will be expensive and limited to essential things] would you suggest we have in an “Earth museum” to show people who may never leave Mars: will paper books be rare there, would something like a living tree be appropriate, would denim blue jeans be rare there.
5. What will be the things of Earth that will likely never be part of culture and life on Mars: will people ever be able to have barbecues or bonfires, swim in the ocean, ride a horse, or have fresh sushi on Mars?
video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Tj-Nbxrrg&feature=youtu.be
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.