Week 4B Summative Discussion: Final Draft and Peer Review of Your
Your initial discussion board post of your draft is due Friday, day 3 of the week. Your responses to
peers must be made by Tuesday, day 7 of the week.
This work is worth 100 points total.
First, post a draft of your Communication Campaign including the work and edits from Weeks 1-3. The
paper should contain a minimum of 20 pages, not including the title page, reference list, or appendixes.
Your initial posting must be done by Friday night at 11: 59 PM or you will receive a zero on all of your
work for this week.
The, by Tuesday, day 7 of the week, make two responses to peers’ campaigns in the following manner:
• Download each of the two campaigns, read, and edit.
• Use the Peer Review Form (below) to help you guide your considerations, comments, and
suggestions. Fill this out as you review.
• Use the “Track Changes” tool in MSWord to make comments and corrections.
• Post the reviewed and edited campaigns, along with completed Peer Review Forms, as a “reply”
under the original student’s assignments. In order to ensure that all students receive two
reviews, respond to someone that has not had two replies before responding to others.
Use the Peer Review Form found below.
Author of Thesis:
This section should contain 3 or 4 sentences commenting on the campaign overall.
This part should contain two or three paragraphs of meaningful analysis and discussion of the degree to
which the author has used and applied the material in the course and from the program overall. Cite
outside references to support your statements.
• Reinforces or challenges the author’s views.
• Assesses the evaluation criteria listed below.
• States any insights you gleaned from the author’s communication campaign.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
1. Are there a title and an abstract page.
2. Does the body of the thesis contain 20-25 pages?
3. Does it include introductory paragraph(s)?
4. Does it include concluding paragraph(s)?
5. Is the entire paper organized effectively (logically, systematically)?
6. Are sentences written clearly and concisely? Can any be improved?
7. Are paragraphs fully developed?
8. Is the paper free of grammatical errors? Spelling errors?
10. Are there any errors in APA format?
11. Does he or she use enough sources and use them effectively?
12. Does the paper accomplish the problem statement?
13. Does the Capstone include the following information?
A. Introduction _____
B. History of the company _____
C. Identification of company’s mission, goals, and vision _____
D. Organizational structure assessment describing divisions, officers, etc. _____
E. Brief overview of the aim and objectives for the communication campaign _____
F. Brief discussion of the plan and key messages _____
G. Organizational Communication Research _____
H. SWOT analysis _____
A. Refined Aims and Objectives _____
B. Strategy & Tactics (plan to reach goals and objectives) _____
C. Alternative strategies the company might use _____
D. Tasks and Timelines _____
E. Assessment and Evaluation plan _____
F. Summary of recommendations _____
14. Does the paper include a separate Reference page supporting in-text citations?
In this final section, conclude by offering comments or suggestions. Make suggested revisions on the
author’s Communication Campaign document using highlighting, bolding, etc. To make changes on the
author’s Capstone Paper, download a copy and make the changes using track changes on the copy. Do
not edit the copy posted online, as other students may use it as well.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.