Submit a presentation of your Week 6 Macroeconomic Challenges Case Study. Review the requirements below and follow the steps explained to create a presentation with an audio component.
Your completed presentation should contain both text and audio recordings.
• Prepare five to seven PowerPoint slides.
• The slide should be attractively designed and easy to understand.
• The slides should effectively combine text and visual elements (graphs and tables).
• Avoid using long blocks of text. Instead, use bullets and short phrases to highlight your ideas.
• Use visual elements to provide evidence and make the presentation visually more interesting.
Typical Presentation Organization
• Title Slide: Title of the project, your name, the name of the class, and the date of submission
• Introduction/Overview Slide: A brief statement of the two macroeconomic variables that you selected and the main points that you are going to discuss
• A Few Body Slides: Provide an overview of the trends and current statuses of the two variables using data and/or graphs. Provide a brief description of the main challenges and or opportunities related to the two variables that you selected.
• Conclusion Slide: Your proposed solutions to resolve issues related to the status of your two variables and/or solutions to improve these two variables
• References Slide: The list of references you used to conduct your research
• Record a 5- to 7-minute presentation, explaining the content of each slide.
• Your narration will be attached to each of your PowerPoint slides, which is commonly referred to as a Narrated PowerPoint.
• Audio does not have to be attached to the title slide or references slide but is expected to be included for all of the other slides (introduction/overview, body slides, and conclusion).
How to Record Audio in a PowerPoint Slide
1. Open your PowerPoint Presentation.
2. Click on Insert at the top left corner of your presentation.
3. Click on Audio at the top-right corner of your presentation and select Record Audio.
4. To start recording, click on the recording button (the square with the red dot in the middle) and start talking.
5. To stop recording, click on the stop button (the square with the blue small square in the middle).
6. Move to the second slide and repeat the process explained in Steps 1 through 5. Make sure you save the file every time you complete the recording for each slide.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.