NO PLAGARISM, TURN IT IN PLAGARISM CHECK REQUIRED, NO SOURCES
Teaching is a profession that requires the ability to write clearly and well. In order to get to know you better, you will write an essay that describes for the School of Education faculty why you want to be a teacher. Your ability to express yourself correctly, clearly and well will be assessed.
To aid you in preparing the content of your essay, consider the following topics as you respond to the question above: (IN BOLD)
Experiences you have had with children that have helped prepare you to become a teacher
-Tutor connections agency: foster student tutoring
-Think together; job
-Tutoring in my neighborhood
What qualities you possess that would make you an effective teacher;
1. To help children learn more effectively.
2. To ensure children have positive mentors.
3. To improve children’s lives.
4. To help future generations solve the problems of today.
5. To help the future generations become good citizens.
6. To inspire future generations to create a more equal world.
7. To give back to the community I grew up in.
8. To be a part of helping my community thrive.
9. To be a part of my community’s decision-making processes.
10. Because you have the patience for working with children.
11. Because you have compassion for children.
12. Because you want to learn from children.
13. Because you’re enthusiastic about learning.
14. Because you are a generous person.
15. Because you’re interested in learning how to teach difficult students.
16. Because you’re interested in learning how to work with difficult parents.
17. Because you’re interested in learning diverse strategies for teaching,
18. Because you’re interested in learning to master classroom management.
19. Because you’re interested in learning what works and what doesn’t in teaching.
What you might contribute to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds, needs and abilities;
– Top of Form
• Developing a strong understanding of culture and diversity
• Understanding that “families are the primary context for children’s development and learning”
• recognizing that “self-awareness, humility, respect, and a willingness to learn are key to becoming a teacher who equitably and effectively supports all children and families”
Bottom of Form
• Everything we think, say, and do is processed through our own cultural backgrounds. But because culture is absorbed and passed down from generation to generation rather than explicitly taught, we’re seldom aware of it.
• Culture shapes not only our values and beliefs, but also our gender roles, family structures, languages, dress, food, etiquette, approaches to disabilities, child-rearing practices, and even our expectations for children’s behavior. In this way, culture creates diversity.
• For teachers, it is essential to see and understand your own culture in order to see and understand how the cultures of children and their families influence children’s behavior. Only then can you give every child a fair chance to succeed.
Why you have chosen (university name) teacher preparation program; and
Experiences, understandings and/or beliefs that will convince the (university name) faculty members that you are a good candidate for the teaching profession.
-pursuing a masters and credential in education multiple subject
-teaching kinder – 6th grade
Please make sure that your essay is double-spaced, with 1-inch margins and is no more than two-pages in length. Also, please make sure that you revise and edit your essay so that spelling, typographical and grammatical errors do not hinder the faculty from understanding the content of your essay. You are expected to complete this essay on your own and without assistance.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.