1. Construct a presentation using PowerPoints® with voice over and create a twelve-step project charter for your workflow redesign. This should be about a health care system component (Example of a system component could be the admission process into an emergency room) and frame the project in a quality-improvement modality by establishing a plan for improvement. In your text book page 228-229 list the twelve questions that must be answered for this assignment.
2. Construct a PowerPoint® presentation of a workflow design for the same health care system component using appropriate Yourdon symbols and conventions.
3. Include these steps to create your workflow redesign:
1. identify process to be mapped;
2. identify and involve individuals who perform the tasks;
3. map the current state; assess current state workflow;
4. identify opportunities for improvement;
5. identify data to measure redesign outcomes;
6. map future “to be” process; test new workflows and processes;
7. train on new workflows and processes;
8. go live with the new workflows and processes;
9. and analyze data and refine workflows and processes
The PowerPoints® should include a title page, the twelve-step project charter and then your workflow redesign for the same health care component, then a reference page.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.