1. Write a two page paper on what you perceive to be a recent injustice in the criminal justice system.
2. Describe the incident that caused the person to be arrested or imprisoned wrongfully, or
perhaps you believe a person got away with criminal conduct.
3. State the reason why you believe there was an injustice.
4. Discuss any lawsuit that was filed, if any, by the person that was harmed, and the outcome.
5. What do you think should have been done to avoid the injustice that you described in the
6. When the paper is completed you will briefly present before the class a synopsis of what you
wrote, and answer any questions from your classmates. You are also encouraged to use audio
visual in your presentation.
Assignment should have:
1. An introductory paragraph(s) – this states the assignment and introduces the reader to your topic and explain what you are going to be talking about.
2. A body – this will be where you explain your argument and analyze the relationship between the theories and your story.
3. A conclusion – this will summarize everything that you have spoken about in your paper and restate your argument from the introduction. (Do not introduces any new thoughts)
This is ONLY a three page paper. You may write up to 5 pages, but please, no more than 5!
12 inch font
1 inch margins
Number your pages
Indent your paragraphs
No wide margins or triple spacing between paragraphs
DO NOT COPY WORD FOR WORD FROM YOUR SOURCE – THAT IS PLAGIARISM.
I WANT YOU TO REPHRASE WHAT THE AUTHOR HAS STATED IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
Use APA format
Cite all references – You should cite at least two different sources
Paper due by the week of June 21, 2020
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.