A. Information for those who have chosen a Thesis Study
The student needs to comment on the following areas in the paper that indicating Evidence of Completion of Step 3:
Participants, Materials, Design, Procedure, and Timeline
1. Introduction: Include in this section a restatement of your purpose and introduce what you will say in the methodology chapter.
2. Participants: Describe the participants in your study or project, including who they will be, how many there will be, and how they will be selected.
3. Materials: Describe the materials, measures, equipment, or stimuli to be used in the study or project. This may include testing instruments, technical equipment, books, organizational procedures or equipment, images, or other materials used in the course of the study or project.
4. Design: Describe the type of design to be used in the study or project (qualitative or quantitative). Specify the variables measured as well as the levels of these variables.
5. Procedure: The next part of your method section should detail the procedures to be used in your study or project. Explain what you will have participants do, how you will collect data, and the order in which steps will occur.
6. Work Plan with Timetable: It is important that the proposal include a work plan of how the study or project will be completed. Describe in detail what you plan to do until completion of your thesis study or project. Use a table format. In one column list the steps involved in your project or study. In the other column indicate dates when you plan to complete each step.
Since all our papers are written from scratch, the papers we submit are plagiarism free and we strictly adhere to lecturer’s instructions. Our writers are highly qualified from all over the world and include graduates and professors from most of the largest and known universities in the world. Once you have assigned us your assignment, we select the most qualified and reliable writer to handle your assignment.
Unlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
At homeworkpaper.org we have online agents that you can chat with to have your assignment taken care of with the little remaining time. Also, we have professional academic writers who will work on your assignment providing you with a high-quality paper at the same time. We can take care of your urgent assignments in less than 5 hours.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties; neither do we share your work with any other person apart from you.
We do not resell previously-done tasks delivered to other clients. When we deliver orders to our clients, we safeguard their privacy and confidentiality by ensuring the third party does not access the work. By writing the papers from scratch, we have managed to maintain a certain level of originality, which defines our business model. Our qualified editors proofread all submitted work to eliminate mistakes that can interfere with the credibility of the assignment.